Friday, February 13, 2009

Views.....

Here are the views from my block. They are taken standing at the fence line but on the ground so I'm hoping I get a more spacious feel and can see over some of the trees when its from a 2nd floor.

For information purposes my horse paddock is west and north west. Also in the pictures the paddock has a number of horses in it. Generally I only have 2 but due to the fires I'm doing a bit of horse sitting.

Also due to the smoke from the fires the dandenong ranges are not visible. I'll get a better photo soon but for the moment I've drawn then in instead :).


Heres West :


North West
North


North East
East

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Hello

I found your blog from another and have just read it all. Am just curious if you ever did find a house and/or build yet?

Lynette

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

McCarthy and Co Estate Agents said...

Best thing to do when you have completed a building project like this one is to engage a set of real estate agents, such as McCarthy Estate Agents, for house sales in South Devon and Torquay to give you the best chance of selling it for a good price.

The Builders SW said...

Onne particularly pleasing aspect of the building work was the roofing construction. As one of the leading roofers and roofing contractors in South Devon, South Hams and Torquay we would have been happy to have undertaken a roofing project such as the one that you have just completed.

The Decorators SW said...

ildielThe workmanship of the painters and decorators like The Decorators SW in Torquay, South Hams and South Devon is a credit to the entire project of work that was undertaken.

McCarthy (Contractors) SW Ltd said...

Whilst I agree with the other comments that the standar of workmanshiop was high, it would have been beautifully rounded off with some solid wall insultation or through colour rendering

Anonymous said...

hey Nikki, I would love to know if you ended up building, and what your finished home looks like...loved your witty writing style btw :)